• Assistance with VBE, MBE and WBE Certifications
• COVID-19 Relief and General Assistance through Grant Funding, PPP Assistance and Access to other funding sources
• GATA and SAM registration assistance
• Grant Writing and Business Plan Assistance
• Accounting, Financial Analysis and Wealth Management
• Business Advising and Coaching
• Contractor Education for Bids.
• Job Retention Services / Employee Training
• Social Media and Marketing support.
• Training Strategies for your staff and industry.
• Assistance with Online Webinars
• Local Fee Waiver, License, Bonding and Registration Assistance
Market Assessment and COVID-19 Operations Management
Our Mentors / Business Advisors are successful Leaders in their industry of work, operators of multi-million dollar companies and serial entrepreneurs. Call Sam Sanders, General Manager to schedule your session.
Visit the Events Page to register for upcoming workshops and online webinars.
Please email email@example.com or call our office if you have any questions. We look forward to helping with the growth of your business!
We work with Chambers throughout Illinois to build and scale-up local Chambers, through our 5-Week Leadership Academy, you will be provided with tools to increase your membership and chamber budgets, increase volunteers, staff, community engagement and economic development. For more information and to register the Chamber Office for more information at 312.253.4064.
The Chamber has launched Wealth Building Centers throughout Illinois. We are your center to help your company grow locally and internationally. We are here to help our members with obtaining licenses, MBE/WBE certifications, funding resources, marketing, branding, networking and more. Join the Chamber today for these benefits and more!
Join our virtual & onsite classes and receive all of the class assignments and materials. Onsite Classes take place at the John Hancock Center, 875 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, from 5;30 pm to 8:30 pm -- Cost $750!
Classes starts October, 2021!
No Refunds. Once payment is made for the class, The Chamber and its affiliate companies will NOT return any portion of any payments of any kind whatsoever previously provided to ILBCOC or its affiliate companies. If for any reason class participants are not able to attend the program, your class tuition may be rolled over to participate during another quarterly session. By signing up you agree to these terms*
Classes are virtual and In-person. After completion, attendees will Pitch your company in front of funders including angel investors, venture capitalists and banks, for start-up and expansion capital Payment Plans are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call our office.